Why do people love Kingston Ontario?
If you already live in our amazing city, then you have your own special reasons why you love this place! if not, here’s what City Hall says: “… visually stunning, historic city, often ranked one of the best places to live in Canada.” Can’t say it better myself!
If you still need more reasons:
- Amazing history and architecture
- Farmers’ Market at City Hall, skating on Market Square in winter, movie nights in summer
- Easy escape to rocks, trees and water (we’re surrounded by them)
- City parks, splash pads, bike path, sailing
- The Arts – Tett Centre for Creativity and Learning, The Grand Theatre, University concerts, Kingston Choral Society, Kingston Chamber Choir, Melos, Cantable, Kingston Symphony, and more.
- Museums and Art Galleries and Historic sites — have look at Kingstonmuseums.ca
- Three Universities – Queens, Royal Military College and St. Lawrence College
Sports – Invista Centre, K-Rock Centre, Frontenacs Hockey team
- Growing economically stable city with huge potential
- Plus much more and growing daily
- Start here to explore: cityofkingston.ca/explore